As of next week, there are two months until the third Livi Talbot novel is out in the world (EEK), and it’s now available for preorder everywhere in ebook.
If you preorder OR buy the book the week of release (by 11:59 PST October 20), forward me your order receipt and snail mail address to postcard (at) skyladawncameron (dot) com, and I’ll send you a postcard personalized from Livi Talbot this fall!
Here’s the fine print:
- OPEN INTERNATIONAL
- Paperback counts too, but that won’t be available until October.
- Screenshots of order confirmation work too! Blank out whatever personal info you need to.
- This isn’t a contest. You order the book, you can get one.
- While supplies last (I will announce if I run out).
- If you’re a Patron of Snark who gets e-ARCs, I’ll send you one anyway–you don’t need to preorder the book.
- The postcard will come probably late October.
- It’ll be addressed to you–give me a different name with the snail mail address if you prefer.
- This is honor system–I’ll have no way of knowing if you forward your receipt, cancel the preorder, and collect the postcard anyway, but that would be seriously douchey and I live in poverty, a lot of postage is expensive so please don’t do that.
- I will email to confirm I got your info. If you don’t hear from me within a week, please resend. I’ve tested the address, the forwarding works, but I don’t want you to miss out, so comment here if you never hear back and I’ll investigate.